As smartphone in every company keeps popping out, HTC won’t just sit back and relax. In this summer HTC is expected to launch its two smartphones but sorry to say it will only be in Asia.
5-Inch Butterfly S Specifications:
• Android Jelly Bean
• Quad-core, 1.9-GHz Snapdragon 600
• Massive 3,200 mAh high-capacity battery — which HTC said “can handle up to 3.5 days of continuous music playback.”
This will be enough for Music Lovers.
• Full HD 1080p screen
• 2GB of RAM
• 16GB of storage
• MicroSD card slot
• Quad-band HSPA/WCDMA radio
• UltraPixel camera and Zoe software features
• 2.1-megapixel wide-angle front cam
The phone comes with HTC BlinkFeed, BoomSound, and Sense TV features, as well.
Desire 600 handset Specifications:
• Snapdragon 200 1.2-GHz quad-core processor
• 4.5-inch super LCD2 screen.
“Both phones are expected to hit Taiwanese shelves in July on China Telecom; the Butterfly S will retail for NT $22,900 ($768), while the Desire 600 is priced at NT $12,900 ($433).”
Photo Credit to their respective owners.