As of today, People aren’t the only one who are slim says the new Ascend P6. Aside from holding the world’s fastest computer, China introduces the world’s slimmest Smartphone.
“The Android-based Ascend P6 is 6.18mm (0.24in) thick and is also unusual in that it has a 5 megapixel front camera” (Well good enough for self portraits)
In addition, It limits the capacity to handle a 4G network. (That would affect their sales)
As we can see for the past few years, China worked hard to improve in manufacturing world-class products in the industry.
• 4.7in screen
• “auto-facial enhancement” tool designed to make self-portraits look better.
• Emotion and proprietary software
• An 8 megapixel rear camera
• Use of the latest Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 operating system
• 2 gigabytes of internal RAM memory – a relatively low amount – but support for 32GB microSD cards
• A 1.5GHz quad core processor
• Various power saving technologies based on the firm’s experience as one of the biggest telecoms equipment makers. As a result, it says the device’s battery lasts 30% longer than it would do otherwise.
Credits to: BBC